HOTEL CARTAGENA PLAZA Our Policies
Our Environmental Programs
ENERGY SAVING PROGRAM: Controlling irrational energy consumption, seeking optimal use of the resource and mitigating the impact caused by carrying out the company's own activities, generating ecological awareness and commitment to best practices.
CONTROL OF ATMOSPHERIC, AUDITORY, VISUAL (AVA) POLLUTION CONTROL PROGRAM: Maintain control and promote the reduction of AVA pollution, through the activities proposed by the hotel.
TRAINING, INFORMATION AND AWARENESS PROGRAM: Improve the capacity of collaborators and promote the participation of clients, guests, suppliers and the community in the sustainability of the accommodation and lodging establishment.
PROGRAM TO MINIMIZE THE USE OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS: The main objective of this program is to minimize the use of chemical products and to give existing products an adequate management regarding the impacts they may cause on the environment and on people.
CULTURAL HERITAGE, FLORA, FAUNA AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM: Identify the cultural heritage sites that the region has in order to disseminate them for a cultural and economic contribution at the local level.
Implement strategies for the care of fauna and flora by caring for them in this way we will help the country and the world to raise awareness that nature is being destroyed every day.
Being promoters of social development as an opportunity for development and improvement of the quality of life of each individual and of society as a whole.
COMPREHENSIVE SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM: Control the generation and inadequate disposal of waste, seeking to mitigate the negative impacts caused to the environment, through strategies that allow creating ecological awareness and commitment to developing best practices in the human talent of the company.
HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (RESPEL): Establish controls for the collection, separation, storage and final disposal of hazardous waste generated in the facilities of the Hotel Cartagena Plaza, to take preventive measures that allow to intervene in time the possible environmental impacts caused .
Policy for Minors
• The hotel will charge as adults all people whose age is equal to or greater than 12 years.
• For reservations, the hotel considers children to be minors whose age is between 5 and 11 years old, at the time of registration (check in), children in the range of these ages apply the rate established for children.
• For reservations, the hotel considers infants to be minors whose age is 0 to 4 years old, at the time of registration (check in), children in the range of these ages will be free.
• To enter the hotel for minors, it is necessary to present the minor's civil registry or identity card.
• In case of not being in the company of their parents, the person responsible for taking care of the minors must present the authorization document authenticated by at least one of the parents. Law 1098 of 2006 Code of childhood and adolescence.
• If this document is not presented, minors cannot be admitted to the hotel.
• All guests must present their identity document (citizenship card, foreigner card or passport) at the time of Check-in. Minors must present civil registration and in case of not staying with their parents they must present written and notarized authorization.